Heavy Hot Rolling project of Safa Rolling and Pipe Complex
Safa Industrial Group, as one of the largest investment units in the steel industry, with more than 63 years of continuous operation has now a good share of domestic and export markets. The heavy hot rolling project, with a production capacity of 8,200,000 tons/year of types of melting, slabs, and billets products, in addition to meeting the needs of the Group and the country, prevents the import of such products but rather exports them.
– Optimal use of new technologies and product development based on the ever-increasing needs of the energy sector
– Optimization of existing processes with a focus on improving automation
– Increase effective communication between industry and academia
Saveh City, in a land lot of 250 Hectares surface area, 250,000 Sqm of the indoor area is under construction as follows:
- Steel Manufacturing Plant: Manufacturer of ingots with a capacity of 1 million tons / year
- – Railway and heavy sections production plant: Manufacturer of railway and steel sections with a capacity of 250,000 tons / year
950 persons directly and 20,000 persons indirectly
As per the project schedule on Feb. 2023
Infrastructure facilities of Safa Rolling and Pipe Industrial Complex Projects
• Second high voltage substation with 20.63 kV power with a 60 MW consumption power
• Water treatment plant with a capacity of 72 Cm/hour, including types of water required by factories
• Gas pressure regulating station with a capacity of 20,000 Cm/ hour and more than 600 meters of pipeline length for factory
• Railway network in a 95-hectare station adjacent to the national railway and design of domestic network for transfer of raw materials and products
• Establishment of telephone communication lines including 100 external lines with the feasibility of 4000 internal sub-lines in form of optical fiber and creation of LAN and WAN network in 500 hectares whole area of factories .
All infrastructural facilities are completed, and industrial wastewater harvesting facilities are predicted based on the highest world standards.