The engineering and development deputy of Safa Industrial Group always design the development plans of the production lines based on production reports which are under the supervision of the Group Management team. Some of these plans are mentioned below:
Fusion Bounded Epoxy method line installation project:
A Change in Pipe Insulation and Coating systems from Hot 3 Layer Polyethylene coating to Fusion Bounded Epoxy method is highly considerable, regarding the advantages of the new method (such as pipe prevention from corrosion). In this regard Safa group has designed and procured the required machineries with the capacity of 750 m^2/h for 8 to 100 inches pipes according to international standards and Iranian Oil and Gas National Company standards ( IGT-M-TP-026(0)). This project has been installed and is ready to serve the 1100 km Rude Oil Transition Pipeline from Goureh, Boushehr to Jask Petroleum Terminal at Chahbahar.
Drilling seamless pipes production lines project:
Regarding to Oil and Gas reservoirs developments and particular priority of exploitation of joint reservoirs which need vast restorative and development drilling operations and due to the import of such pipes so far, Safa group studied the supply of these national projects’ inquiries which made the following movements:
· First, with technical and engineering studies, Safa group tried to improve the quality of HFIW pipes and replace them with seamless ones. Successful achievement of this quality level resulted in utilization of 140 km of 16 inches pipes in Sarvak Azar project at Azar oil field. This project is certainly one of the most sour oil reservoirs in the world.
· In the next step, regarding to its capability in producing Conduit and Casing pipes and to complete the production cycle of these pipes, Safa group is planning to equip its production line with threading machines (with the capacity of 120,000 tons/ year for 7 to 20 inches pipes). These machineries are due to purchase.
· As the final step, Safa is finalizing the studies of the demand of seamless pipes, machineries’ acquisition and negotiations with the suppliers of this machineries and will produce them in the near future.
Hot rolling project in Safa Rolling:
With the development of a 20,000 m^2 production hall for Pre-heating furnace and related equipment, the productions consist of:
· Rebar in 10 to 32 mm diameter
· Angles from 40*40 to 80*80 mm
· Studs from 50 to 100 mm
· Belts and Mill Squares
It should be noted that this system is designed by the Italian designer, Danieli, and will be implemented and installed by Safa Projects’ Executive Team, by which it’s possible to produce products with desired rigidity, using Thermex heat treatment system. Moreover, the pre-heating furnace takes the advantage of walking beam system for billet shift and uses the exhaust gas heat to warm up the intake air up to 1000 degrees to save energy.