International Business Affairs has been one of the key sectors in Safa Industrial Group's trade , which includes activities related to international market research, the analysis of target markets for the sale and export of group products, the provision of spare parts and equipment for the refining of production lines from overseas, the supply of raw material and consumables of factories from abroad and commercial contracts. In dealing with the above matters, International Business includes the following sections:
Purchasing and supplying of raw materials:
Upon receipt of the order and signing the contract, the related factory will provide the technical specifications for the delivery of the required materials and the unit of raw materials will take action by referring to the list of approved suppliers for the purchase and shall deliver the product to the costumer. Entry into the list of the suppliers requires the obtaining the minimum privileges that have been prepared in accordance with the guidelines that are set forth in the system and procedures of the company and in accordance with the quality assurance. The basics of the assessment in the field of raw materials are as follows:
How to rate a supplier:
A supplier will be evaluated according to the type of material or service that it provides and is rated in accordance with the following formula ( excellent, good, medium, low ) and acceptable scores ( 100%- 75%- 50%- 25% ) according to the sensitivity of each one of the items of steel raw materials, consumables, spare parts and other parts of the production lines, are determined.
The computational formula is as follows:
Percentage of points earned= (Scores)/ ( Max score achieved)
Important factors in the evaluation of steel suppliers:
Due to the sensitivity and the extraordinary impact of steel materials on the quality of products, the assessment of this group of suppliers is specifically assessed by a team consisting of a representative of quality control, a representative of production and a representative of the commerce according to the standardized code of quality assurance management standards in two stages:
First assessment stage:
- Slab temperature control in the preheating furnace
- Slab temperature control capability when rolling
- Ultrasonic control system (when rolling
- Control of the ultrasonic system (UT) in the production line
- Controlling System for the Sheet's Surface Assessment
- The control system for width measurement
- The control system for thickness measurement
- The ability to control the chemical composition and the control of micro-alloys
- Laboratory equipment and their calibration control program
- Providing quality, environmental and safety certificates
- Sales records and quality report of steel after conversion to the product
- How to manage the production line and how people use the safety equipment
At this stage, if the visited party obtains at least 75% of the scoring points, he will be listed on the list of Safa Steel Industries Suppliers.
Second assessment stage:
Secondary evaluation is carried out annually based on the report of the management of the control of the raw material of the factories by examining and analyzing the following cases. If it is inconsistent with the results of the initial assessment, the supplier is informed and, if he is not willing or able to correct the inconsistencies, The users will be deleted from the suppliers list. Examples of this assessment are as follows:
· Submitting the quality product certificate in time
· The results of the control of the certificates and their compliance with the products.
· Results of mechanical tests on the pipes
· The result of controlling chemical composition and dimensional control
· Results of the surface control and marking
- Purchase of spare parts and correction instruments for production lines
This section is another part of international trade, which, according to the warehouse report of the factory, receives the order for the purchase and delivery of needed goods and supplies.
- Marketing and sales department of the products of the Industrial Group.
The activities of the international market research are based on the analysis of the target markets for exporting the products of the group.
- Customs and clearance department
All actions related to the shipping of the goods, the export customs and the clearance of the materials and equipment purchased from abroad are the duties of this unit.
International Business Contacts Information: Tel: (0098) 21-42729914 - 42729910-12 Fax: (0098) 21-42729913 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org